I started this project 2 years ago. It is a UFO that I have been wanting to working on and just haven’t had the time. I appliqued the lilies on to super muslin using wonder under. I decided that I wanted to hand embroider the stitching. Whew. That is part of the reason it took me so long to do it. There are 8 flower blocks. 2 orange, 2 yellow, 2 red, and 2 dark red. I have some Lily material that I had bought at hobby lobby that has the same color flowers in it. I am going to use it for the sashing and border.
Here is picture of Andrew from last night. He was sitting with Tim on the couch watching The Office. He was getting sleepy. They looked so cute. Tim drinks coffee almost constantly. Andrew has discovered the cup and wants to drink it too. He will put both little hands on the cup and bring it up to his mouth. He knows what to do. It is so amazing how quickly they learn how to do things.