We are in the van driving to Gatlinburg, TN for the Christain Youth Challenge conference. There are supposed to be 6500 people there. I will try to post some pictures tomorrow night.
My hubby recently got a new phone.
The G1 from T-Mobile. This is the first time I have really played with it. It is amazing that I can send this while driving down the road. Technology sure has come a long way. Have a great weekend.
I just want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart to all of you who read the guest blogger article and have left me such nice emails and comments. I greatly appreciate it. God Bless.
Head on over here and leave a comment. You could win a $25 dollar gift certificate for fabric. Now who couldn’t use that.
Okay the post is up.
Soon I will be the guest blogger on @ the Quilting Gallery. It is such an honor to be asked. Thanks again Michele.
I was able to finished this quilt last night while Andrew was sleeping. I am sending it to some one for a baby shower gift. It feels great to have one less quilt to finish. Now I am down to 34 UFO’s. I have decided to make the baby quilt for my cousin Terrance bigger. He isn’t a baby anymore. So now I am going to add some nine patches to make it bigger. I was able to get the strips ironed and some muslin cut for the nine patches. I am using blue strips from my stash. Here is what the quilt looks like before adding more to it.
I was able to cross three more off the list.
Tops- Need to be sandwiched and quilted
- 30’s Baby quilt (DONE)
- Cowboy baby quilt
- R/W/Blue mini bow tie wall hanging DONE
- Gingerbread man wall hanging
- 2007 BOM quilt
- Broken dishes baby quilt
- Blue snowball quilt
- Red & Yellow floral Zig Zag quilt
- Goose Creek Civil War (Sent off to be quilted) (DONE)
- Scrappy Table Runner (Needs to be quilted) (DONE)
- Scrappy Wall Hanging
- Winnie the Pooh Baby Quilt(DONE)
- 30’s Churn Dash Baby Quilt(DONE)
- Scrappy Table runner (Done)
- Double Irish Chain(DONE)
Blocks Done- Need to be sewn into tops
- Dutchman civil war (Sewed blocks together and traded with a friend for some fabric)
- Prairie Queen Fish And Batiks (Just have to add borders 4/4/08)
- Pink and White 9 patch
- Batik Churn Dash
- Blue and Cream Civil war sampler (Sashing pinned on)
- Bright Quilt
- Halloween Quilt
- Red/White/Black quilt
- Fish block top
- Balkan puzzle
- Grannie’s Floral garden (Swapped for fabric)
- Floral log cabin
- Red Anvil
- Floral Shoo-fly
- Orange and green Snowball
- Autumn trails
- 9 Patch Cream (Done)
WIP- Need more blocks to complete
- Bow Tie
- 2006 BOM
- Baby buds(Traded for fabric)
- White and cream log cabin
- Sunbonnet Sue
- Butterfly Shoo-fly
- Heart Crazy Quilt
- Lily wall hanging
- 30’s Churn Dash( Have enough blocks, just have to make into a top)
- 2008 BOM ( Have all the blocks, need to be sewn together)
- Scrappy Block
- Friendship Star
- 25 patch Star wall hanging
- Double friendship star
- Blue and white Star
I was so excited to see my blog on the list of blogs @ Quilter Blogs. There are so many great sites out there to choose from.
Sew Fantastic is having a give away. Head over and check it out.
Ginny @ bags n rags is having a purse give away in honor of her new blog. Head on over and check it out.
Wow I just noticed that this is my 302 post. Where has the time gone? Nothing quilty to report for me. My Aunt Gerry is here from New York. She brought three of my cousins. The poor boys have been surrounded by girls. It is fun. It has been wonderful spending time with them.
Not much else going on. The weather has been weird. Today it is in the 60’s. By the end of the week it will be back in the lower 40’s.