Last week I was asked to make a fire fighter themed baby quilt. Um, yes of course I would love to. Chandon sent me a picture of a valance that was already hanging in the babies room to use for inspiration. It had a lot of black, orange, and yellow colors in it. I already had some Dalmatian fabric and spotted fabric in my stash. I have been hanging on to it for just the right quilt. I used EQ7 to come up with this baby quilt pattern.
The picture is a little crooked. I am not the best at taking photos. Some times I forget all together to take one because I am too excited to give the person their quilt. Here it is with out a flash.(No photo editing Tim.)
I took the finished quilt to Chandon this morning and she loved it. Yay! I am always afraid that they aren’t going to like it. This has happened to me once that I know of. I am going to create a pdf file with the instructions for this quilt some time soon. Until my next post. God bless and happy sewing.