I got this idea from my sister in-law Mary. We were talking about the books we have read so far this year. I don’t usually keep track. So I thought sense it is still early in the year that I would try to keep track just to see how many I read.
1. Forever- Jude Deveraux
2. Forever and Always- Jude Deveraux
3. Always – Jude Deveraux
4. Grace – Richard Paul Evans
5. The Choice – Nicholas Sparks
6. I Heard that Song Before – Mary Higgins Clark
7. The Edge of Winter – Luanne Rice
8. No choice But Seduction – Johanna Lindsey
I am reading three books right now. Holly- Jude Deveraux, The total Money Makeover – Dave Ramsey, and All over but the Shoutin – Rick Bragg.
What are you reading? Do you have any suggestions for future books?